The goal: to provide a platform for discussion of current problems of construction and building materials, their solutions, and the dissemination of scientific information in the global scientific, expert, and business community.
Thematic Directions (Scope): Technical Sciences: Civil Engineering and Building Materials.
Periodicity: quarterly (4 issues per year).
Article publication terms
To ensure the integrity of scientific research, authors need to adhere to international standards for scientific publications:
- Research articles must be consistent with the stated purpose and thematic direction of the journal.
- Research articles should contain their own deductions and interim or final results of scientific research, experimental and analytical activities, containing the author's developments, conclusions. Borrowings must be necessarily accompanied by a reference to the source.
- The authors must guarantee that the article is original, that is, it has not been previously published in another resource in the current or similar form; the article has not been transferred to other publishers; settled interests related to copyright and the publication of the article, no translations of published articles in other languages are accepted.
- Each original article ensures the replicability of the results of the study, describing the methodology of the study with the origin of the equipment and materials, methods of statistical processing of data, and other ways to ensure replicability.
- Adding or deleting authors is not allowed during article review and acceptance for publication.
Type and procedure of review
Type and procedure of review are available by clicking here.
Archiving and Open Access Policy
Since 2021 Technobius provides open access to its content on the journal's official website (https://technobius.kz/). Readers and authors can access electronic versions of the current issue of the journal and archives for previous periods. The published content is deposited into the PKP Preservation Network for preservation.
Publication ethics is available by clicking here.